Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Where Can I Buy WoW Gold Safe and Cheap?

WoW has many gold sinks in place, and it can be frustrating trying to grind gold to get your flying mount or get your crafted items so you can start raiding.



Who wants to work two jobs? Not many people enjoy pointless, repetitive labor.



This leads many to try to buy WoW gold online. Some view this as a form of cheating.



But if a player has the cash on hand, and they've spent to time already earning money on a real job, is it really matter what repetitive boring activity they do to get their gold?



Of course, now the question is: Where can I buy WoW gold safe and cheap?



It can be risky buying game currency online. There are plenty of scam sites and such in place, who want to get your credit card numbers and rip you a new one.



Even if you do find a fairly safe site, there is no guarantee it has reasonable prices or a good supply of gold for your server. So it can be a real hassle finding a good site to buy WoW gold safe and cheap on.



I have purchased gold from many sites over the years, looking to find a trust-worthy, easy to use site. And I finally have settled on IGE as my site of choice.



IGE is a great site to buy WoW gold safe and cheap.



I've used them to purchase gold a number of times for myself and for friends over the last year. They always have ample supply for every server, and their prices are always very low. And they provide more than just WoW gold, as a extra bonus.



If you are worried about getting caught, don't be-IGE is discreet. You won't actually be banned for buying anyways(it would cost Blizzard to much money-way more people do it than you probably realize), but you'll lose the gold and be given a hard time by people if they suspect that you buy gold.



Well, that's it. I hope you enjoyed my article.




If you want to know how IGE compares to the other top gold sites, check out my Game Currency Site review, over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment